Söderberg & Partners is one of the Nordic region's largest insurance brokerage and insurance consulting companies.
As one of the Nordic region's leading advisers and intermediaries for insurance and financial products, we aim to simplify insurance for companies as well as for private individuals. Our clients are companies, organizations, trade unions and private individuals.
Our services in Norway:
- Insurance consulting
- Insurance broking
- Pension plans and HR counseling
- Global insurance solutions and consulting
- Affinity plans for organizations and the trade unions market
- Independent claims settlement and claims advice
With a turnover of SEK 3.5 billion ($ 360 million), Söderberg & Partners Group is the largest insurance intermediary company in the Nordic region, and since its inception in 2004 have been able to record annual growth which is one of the strongest in the market. Today, the Group has 1800 employees, divided into approx. 70 offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Spain. The head office is located in Stockholm.
In Norway, Söderberg & Partners purchases insurance services on behalf of its clients for NOK 2.5 billion ($ 275 million) annually, making the Norwegian business one of the largest buyers of insurance in the Norwegian market. There are more than 200 employees in Norway.
Söderberg & Partners entered the Norwegian market in 2014 by purchasing Norwegian Broker. As of November 2018, the following businesses have been merged under the Söderberg & Partners brand:
- S&P Norwegian Broker, formerly Norwegian Broker AS
- S&P Bafo Forsikringsmegling AS, formerly Bafo Forsikringsmegling
- S&P Bafo Forsikring AS, formerly Bafo Forsikring AS
- Claims Link AS, formerly Norwegian Claims Link AS.
- S&P Garde, formerly Garde AS
- Quality Broker AS, merged into S&P Norwegian Broker
- Norse Forsikringsmegling AS, merged into S&P Norwegian Broker